About Us

School History

In September of 1948, Trinity Lutheran School was started with 12 kindergarten children in a one room school house located on the old church property at Northeast First Street and Fifth Avenue in downtown Delray Beach. In 1963, Trinity built four school buildings and moved their original 1904 sanctuary to the corner of Northwest Fourth Street and Swinton Avenue, where God continues to bless us.  In 2013, Trinity added a 10,000 square foot early childhood center to the twelve building campus that serves over 350 children daily. In 2015, Mr. Jamie Wagner began serving as Trinity’s principal.

Trinity provides an education that is:
 

  • in accord with the Old and New Testaments which we believe to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God, the only rule of faith and practice;
  • that possesses academic excellence, spiritual depth, and moral integrity, and enables the whole child to develop in a nurturing environment;
  • that trains students in the knowledge of and commitment to the Holy Scriptures as evidenced in word and deed, and enables them to share the Good News with others;
  • that prepares pupils for godly participation in our society and world.

Private School: Founded in 1948
 Two Years – Eighth Grade
Students: 319
Classrooms: 26
Teachers: 47
K-8 Average Teacher to Student Ratio: below 1:17
Mascot: Tiger
Campus size: 8+ acres
Uniforms: Grades EC-8
Colors: Red, Black, and White
Extended Day Program: 3:00 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Early Arrival: 7:30 a.m.- 8:00 a.m.

Trinity Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.