The admissions process at Trinity Lutheran School is designed to facilitate the best placement for each student. The new student admissions process begins each November.
In making the admissions decision, the following items are required:
- Schedule a student interview
- Take student entrance test (K-8)
- Pay Registration Fee
- Register and setup tuition payment schedule with FACTS.
- If needed, fill out financial aid packet
- Physical and Immunization Form (from Doctor)
- Sport’s Physical (4-8th Grade)
Student placement is determined by considering availability of classroom space, evaluation of test scores, academic records, and staff recommendations.